HAGERMAN SPORTS COMPLEX
Holiday Inn is proud to be the host hotel for TPR Tournaments at the Hagerman Sports Complex. Located on the Central California Coast between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo, the Holiday Inn Santa Maria is the perfect home base for fall baseball fanatics. Just 12 minutes from Hagerman Sports Complex, staying with us means you'll never miss a single hit, steal or homerun.
We are eager to work with you to set up a room block, reserve event space and help make your team travel as worry-free as possible. We're dedicated to handling the details, so that you can keep your eyes on the prize.
Providing 207 spacious guest rooms and suites, the Holiday Inn Santa Maria offers clean and comfortable accommodations with deluxe amenities such as a kitchenette or kitchen, 37-inch flat screen TV and free wireless Internet.
- 207 rooms and suites across four floors with interior corridors
- 1,800 square feet of meeting and event space
- Free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Spacious guest rooms with kitchenette (Suites with full kitchen)
- Portabella Bar & Grill serving breakfast and dinner
- Room service available from 6 am to 10 am and 5 pm to 10 pm
- 24-hour lounge area
- Heated outdoor pool with Whirlpool spa
- Copy and fax machine, plus free WiFi
- Bus parking is available
- Pet friendly. Learn more.
- Proud to participate in Green Engage
HAGERMAN SPORTS COMPLEX
The Holiday Inn Santa Maria is only 8.5 miles from the Hagerman Sports Complex. The perfect setting for fall baseball, this first rate complex includes warm up areas, lights for evening play, a full-service restaurant, dog park, and is connected to a golf course.
Santa Maria Attractions
- Boomers Family Entertainment Center & Miniature Golf (.3 miles)
- Rancho Bowl Bowling Center (1 mile)
- Paul Nelson Aquatics Center (2 miles)
- Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum (2.5 miles)
- Santa Maria Fairpark (3 miles)
- Santa Maria Public Airport District (7 miles)
- Santa Maria Museum of Flight (8 miles)
- Mustang Waterpark (25 miles)
- Foxen Canyon Wine Trail (33 miles)
Only 12 minutes from Hagerman Sports Complex:
3300 Skyway Drive, Santa Maria, CA
View James Hagerman Softball Complex in a larger map
Fill out a Request for Proposal Form to plan your next San Francisco meeting or event at the Courtyard Sunnyvale.Download Hotel Fact Sheet