Santa Maria Meeting Venue
Named after California's most treasured wines and regional flavors, each meeting room at the Holiday Inn Santa Maria provides a unique and versatile space for your next function. With 1,800 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space and 207 rooms and suites, it's easy to find a Santa Maria meeting venue among our choice of rooms to host your upcoming meeting, conference, or gathering..
Plus, mouth-watering catering menus for every meal of the day ensure your group has the fuel they need to make it a productive day. What's more, you can also book Portabella Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant, for your next meeting or event and enjoy locally sourced dishes and Santa Maria-style barbecue. Supported by an experienced event staff and surrounded by California's beautiful wine country, the Holiday Inn Santa Maria provides a relaxed and sophisticated setting for your gathering.
Fill out a request for proposal form to plan your next Santa Maria meeting or event today.
Floor Plans & Meeting Rooms
From Cabernet to Merlot, Mesquite to Oak, our staff will help you create the perfect space for your next meeting or corporate function, whether it's a 12-person board meeting or a festive reception with 100 guests. Enjoy the functionality you want with the support you need when you book your meeting room at the Holiday Inn Santa Maria, and take advantage of our flexible event space with five venues to choose from.
- 594 Sq. Ft.
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Cocktail Capacity: 75
- 429 Sq. Ft.
- Banquet Capacity: 20
- Cocktail Capacity: 30
- 403 Sq. Ft.
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Cocktail Capacity: 24
- 416 Sq. Ft.
- Conference Capacity: 12
Portabella Bar & Grill (private function meeting space)
Portabella Bar & Grill is available for private functions for your next meeting, event or special occasion.
- 1,500 Sq. Ft.
- Reception Capacity: 100
- Banquet Capacity: 70
Add Flavor to Your Gathering with On-Site Catering
From private meetings to receptions and celebrations, the exceptional team at Holiday Inn Santa Maria takes care of all catering needs for your event. Choose from a variety of menus that allow your guests to enjoy a full meal or refuel between sessions.
Santa Maria's Go-To Hotel for Room Blocks
You're already in wine country, so why not kick back and relax after a rewarding day of collaboration (or before your big presentation)? Reserve a block of rooms for your meeting and enjoy a full range of amenities for your group. When you book group accommodations for your event and you'll enjoy:
- 207 rooms and suites across four floors with interior corridors
- Free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Spacious guest rooms with kitchenette (Suites with full kitchen)
- Portabella Bar & Grill serving breakfast and dinner
- Room service available from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 24-hour lounge area
- Heated outdoor pool with Whirlpool spa
- Copy machine & complimentary WiFi
- Bus parking is available
- Pet friendly
- Proud to participate in Green Engage
Explore Santa Maria After Your Meeting
Come for your event, stay to treat your team to some down time. Because in Santa Maria, there are dunes to ride and hillsides to wander. Vineyards to visit and delicious new vintages to experience. With 13 beaches and over 30 tasting rooms nearby, there's plenty to see, taste, drink and enjoy in Santa Maria. Take a look at these stunning parks, trails, beaches and more. near the hotel
- Easy freeway access just off Highway 101 and only three miles from downtown Santa Maria
- Centrally located between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo
- 3 miles from Foxen Canyon Wine Trail
- 3 miles from Santa Maria Fairpark
- 7 miles from Santa Maria Public Airport District
- 8 miles from Santa Maria Museum of Flight
- 10 miles from Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes Complex
- 18 miles from Pismo State Beach
- 24 miles from Vandenberg Air Force Base
- 30 miles from San Luis Obispo
- 65 miles from Santa Barbara
- 76 miles from Hearst Castle