Accessible Rooms and Amenities
The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria is designed to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable stay for our special needs guests. The hotel features accessible public areas, amenities for guests with disabilities, and an amazing on-property staff to assist with any and all needs.
Explore the hotel's accessible features and contact us any time with any questions regarding your upcoming visit to Santa Maria!
The Holiday Inn Santa Maria is dedicated to providing all of our guests the same accommodations and service and offers ADA accessible accommodations for our guests with special needs. Enjoy the comfort of our spacious guest rooms with additional features designed for guest with disabilities.
Accessible Room Amenities
- Choice of One King Bed or Two Double Beds
- Roll-In Showers
- Wheelchair Accessible Wet Bar
- Closed-Caption TVs
- Service Animals Allowed
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms and Notification Devices
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Portabella Bar & Grill
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Lobby Business Center Desk
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 4
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Self-Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12:00 p.m.
- WiFi: Free
- Parking: Free
- Smoking: Smoke-Free
- Pet Friendly: Pets welcome for $50.00 per Night
About this Website
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links