Accessible Rooms and Amenities
The Holiday Inn Santa Maria is designed to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable stay for our special needs guests. The hotel features accessible public areas, amenities for guests with disabilities, and an amazing on-property staff to assist with any and all needs.
Explore the hotel’s accessible features and contact us any time with any questions regarding your upcoming visit to Santa Maria!
The Holiday Inn Santa Maria is dedicated to providing all of our guests the same accommodations and service and offers ADA accessible accommodations for our guests with special needs. Enjoy the comfort of our spacious guest rooms with additional features designed for guest with disabilities.
Accessible Room Amenities
- Choice of One King Bed or Two Double Beds
- Roll-In Showers
- Wheelchair Accessible Wet Bar
- Closed-Caption TVs
- Service Animals Allowed
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms and Notification Devices
Americans with Disabilities Act
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Portabella Bar & Grill
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Lobby Business Center Desk
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 4
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Self-Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Hotel Accessibility Amenities Photo Gallery
Hotel Accessibility FAQs
Found below are a list of commonly asked questions regarding specifics of our hotel’s accessibility details. If you have a question that is not found on this list you can always contact us at (805) 928-6000 or [email protected]. The information below is intended to provide details so users can better understand if our hotel is the right choice for their stay. The information stored in the accordion section below can be accessed via keyboard (tab to highlight the question, then press spacebar or enter) and a screen reader’s shortcut for activating actionable elements. If you prefer to access this information via PDF, you can do so by clicking this link to the Hotel Accessibility FAQs PDF.
6 feet wide.
About this Website
Holiday Inn Santa Maria is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Holiday Inn Santa Maria strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving, and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.